Italian Frittata With Spinach & Goat’s Cheese2013-04-17
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Ready In : 20m
Another great continental way to cook with eggs!
- 1-2 tablesp. oil
- 50g (2 oz) Quality Assured Bacon, diced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 handfuls spinach, finely chopped
- 8 Quality Assured eggs
- 2 tablesp. basil, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 75g-100g (3-4 oz) Goat’s Cheese, broken into pieces
Heat a large non-stick pan. Add the oil and sauté the bacon, pepper, onion and garlic together for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the spinach. Remove from the heat. Set the grill to high.
Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the basil and seasoning. Add the bacon mixture to the eggs, stir well. Reheat the pan, pour the lot into the pan and over a medium heat cook until just set – giving it the odd stir. Crumble on the goat’s cheese and finish cooking under the grill. Serve cut into wedges – delicious.